Sunday News -this Weeks Giveaways

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Natski

Natski
  • Comper
  • 4,813 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 09:54 AM

Send an email to giveaways@sunday-news.co.nz. Specify the giveaway name/s, your name, address and day time phone no. If you want further info. on any of the products indicate in your email, email addresses will be added to Sunday News database.
Entry by text, text cost 20c, text the unique text code to 389. One text giveaway and unique code per phone.

4 x Nutrimetics Spa Experience™ Packs - RRP $129 - NUTRIMETICS in subject line (by text WIN NUTRI)

2 x M.O.P.S Hair Straigteners - subj line MOPS HAIR STRAIGHTENERS (by txt WIN MOPS)

5 x Double pass to Engelbert Humperdinck's first Auckland Show RRP$220 - subj line HUMPERDINCK ( by text WIN ENGELBERT)

2x Double passes to Auckland Zoo's Zoom Africa Experience- subj line ZOOM ( by text WIN ZOOM)

2 x Thomas & Friends Steam Engine Set RRP$129.99 - subj line THOMAS (by text WIN THOMAS)

10 x Taking Control book by Wayne Froggatt- subj line TAKING CONTROL ( by text WIN CONTROL)

Again these are avail to enter by Coupon, one in each Sunday News. See Sunday News for details. :P :) everyone

#2 pommyjohn

pommyjohn
  • Mod
  • 2,213 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 10:12 AM

Thanks for that Natski, quite fancy the Engelbert tickets .I don't think he is worth the $110 a seat that they are charging in Auckland but I wouldn't mind a couple of freebies
My brain hurts

#3 Ladybug

Ladybug
  • Comper
  • 4,984 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 10:38 AM

Thanks so much Natski - fingers crossed here for the Thomas set :P

#4 natalie_j

natalie_j
  • Comper
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 10:44 AM

THanks again so much!!... I have one of those straighteners reserved :D

Good luck all :P :lol: :) :D :D

Edited by natalie_j, 11 June 2006 - 10:45 AM.

#5 Shiloh

Shiloh
  • Comper
  • 4,821 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 11:43 AM

Thanks Natski. :P

#6 mooseygirl

mooseygirl
  • Comper
  • 228 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 01:19 PM

Thanks Natski....I'll take the other pair of straighteners!

#######2013#######
double movie pass-dompost, glass jug and glasses-dompost, double movie pass- dompost, dannys pita prize pack- kiwi families, pkt of iceblocks-Tots to Teens, double movie pass-Sunday News, 5 boxes of coffee sachets and handcream and candle-Greggs, double movie pass- dompost, 10 1kg yoghurt vouchers-new idea, double movie pass-Flicks, warriors prize pack-Hutt News, $100 New World voucher-classic hits, cd and deodorant-cool charm, kitchen tapware-habitat magazine, $50 warehouse voucher-classic hits, $50 lush voucher-tots to teens, double movie pass-dompost, book-sunday news. chocolates-sunday startimes,dirtyman toiletries-Womans day

#7 Bad Boyz

Bad Boyz
  • Comper
  • 10,491 posts
  • Interests:Tennis, Orienteering, Swimming, Skiing, Dragon Boating, Triwomen Triathlon

Posted 11 June 2006 - 07:25 PM

Thanks I would love the Auckland Zoo Zoom Experience as we are coming up that way in the school holidays and that is one place we wish to visit.

#8 supagirl7

supagirl7
  • Comper
  • 590 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 08:17 PM

:D Thanx Natski, :hope: for the other Thomas set for my sons.B)

Edited by supagirl7, 11 June 2006 - 08:19 PM.

#9 Meganmouse

Meganmouse
  • Validating
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 09:17 PM

Thanks for the great posts Natski, I love the look of the Hair Straightner :hope: :D
Double Movie Pass to Mistress of Spices - New Idea, Family Pass to Kelly Tarltons - Herald on Sunday, Prestige Make Up Pack ($106) and Starbucks Coffee - Viva Radio Station, Estee Lauder Gift Pack ($200) and Starbucks Coffee - Viva Radio Station, Glossylicious Lipgloss - Revlon NZ, Get Your Head Out of the Sand - Woman's Day, Frog Whistle Mine novel - Herald on Sunday, 4 month supply of Advantage for fleas for cats and dogs - 'Pet of the Week' Feature NZWW, Phone Tredz - CLEO, Tuesday Erotica Club novel - New Idea, Lily Allen Prize Pack - Xtra, Double Movie Pass to My Super-Ex Girlfriend - CLEO, The Bedroom Secrets of the Master Chefs by Irvine Welsh - Dominion Post, Is he depressed or what?? - New Idea, Wrap Yourself in Roses Prize Pack - Revlon, Max T-Shirt - Dominion Post, DVD's for Dad Competition - Sunday Star Times, Invisible Bra - Bendon, Imagine You and Me DVD - New Idea, Pioneer DVD Player - 'V' Promotion, Flags of Our Father's Movie Tickets - Herald, Sione's Wedding DVD - Spasifik Magazine

"God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers." ~Jewish proverb~

#10 teddybeargirl1

teddybeargirl1
  • Comper
  • 8,894 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 09:23 PM

:D B) :hope:

Thnx Natski, gr8 of your to share these comps with us.

Happy Comping

:hope:

#11 natalie_j

natalie_j
  • Comper
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 09:38 PM

Has anyone had much luck from these???? Natski what about you?

#12 Natski

Natski
  • Comper
  • 4,813 posts

Posted 11 June 2006 - 11:12 PM

A small win from the first post, body lotion, I don't enter many as the prizes don't always appeal, or you need to go to Auckland to make use of them. A couple of others have picked up wins as well but I think it is pretty tough. :hope:

#13 Ladybug

Ladybug
  • Comper
  • 4,984 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 01:43 PM

Here's hoping a huge win from them come your way Natski :hope:

#14 grandsangel

grandsangel
  • Comper
  • 1,551 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 10:00 PM

thanks for the post.