Win Stuff - NZ Competitions
Sign in to follow this  
Natski

Sunday News -this Weeks Giveaways

Natski    0

Send an email to giveaways@sunday-news.co.nz. Specify the giveaway name/s, your name, address and day time phone no. If you want further info. on any of the products indicate in your email, email addresses will be added to Sunday News database.

Entry by text, text cost 20c, text the unique text code to 389. One text giveaway and unique code per phone.

4 x Nutrimetics Spa Experience Packs - RRP $129 - NUTRIMETICS in subject line (by text WIN NUTRI)

2 x M.O.P.S Hair Straigteners - subj line MOPS HAIR STRAIGHTENERS (by txt WIN MOPS)

5 x Double pass to Engelbert Humperdinck's first Auckland Show RRP$220 - subj line HUMPERDINCK ( by text WIN ENGELBERT)

2x Double passes to Auckland Zoo's Zoom Africa Experience- subj line ZOOM ( by text WIN ZOOM)

2 x Thomas & Friends Steam Engine Set RRP$129.99 - subj line THOMAS (by text WIN THOMAS)

10 x Taking Control book by Wayne Froggatt- subj line TAKING CONTROL ( by text WIN CONTROL)

Again these are avail to enter by Coupon, one in each Sunday News. See Sunday News for details. :P^_^ everyone

pommyjohn    0

Thanks for that Natski, quite fancy the Engelbert tickets .I don't think he is worth the $110 a seat that they are charging in Auckland but I wouldn't mind a couple of freebies

Bad Boyz    0

Thanks I would love the Auckland Zoo Zoom Experience as we are coming up that way in the school holidays and that is one place we wish to visit.

Natski    0

A small win from the first post, body lotion, I don't enter many as the prizes don't always appeal, or you need to go to Auckland to make use of them. A couple of others have picked up wins as well but I think it is pretty tough. :hope: