Win Stuff - NZ Competitions
Sign in to follow this  
Buzz Bumble

Funny Licence Plates

loisanne    0

That is on my daughters car lol :D :D So far no ones honked

Tower    0

The husband of a friend of mine just bought a car with GAY(and some random numbers) on the plate. Their daughters are refusing to ride in it. His name is Gary so I suggested that when they get up to the GAZ plates in the next few weeks, he could "accidentally" lose one of the plates so he has to get new ones. laugh.png

tanzya    0

I am surprised they let that go through, they do not let swear words, or many others with sexual connotations. I can see some very religious people being quite upset - and some others wanting the plates - lol.

Tower    0

I am surprised they let that go through, they do not let swear words, or many others with sexual connotations. I can see some very religious people being quite upset - and some others wanting the plates - lol.

My thoughts exactly!

Amb    0

A local real estate agent has: PBROKR. Of course, they haven't realised the drug connotations.

But even worse is another agency which has SQLD implying SOLD. But it really clearly implies SQUALID to me ^_^ And I crack up laughing everytime I see it parked outside a house.