Win Stuff - NZ Competitions
Sign in to follow this  
tash0007

Please Vote For Me And You Could Win As Well!

tash0007    0

Please vote for me & you could win a Woman's Day Subscription!!!!

Hi everyone, I managed to make it to the final four in the Woman's Day/Warehouse Best Bargain Shopper. If you wouldn't mind giving me vote, that would be fantastic. It's via facebook and you have to 'like' their page first, then you can vote. My name is Natasha (the third photo along).When you hit the VOTE button, it will bring up a box that you can enter your details in to win a Woman's Day subscription.

Hope the link works! Also, you can vote every 24 hours..which gives you more chances to win the subscription too! The link is or http://www.womansdaynz.offerpop.com

ThAnK YoU

Edited by tash0007

ZsuZsi    0

Hi Natasha! The link goes to offerpop website, but I just voted through facebook, you're a bit behind, but let's hope that other compers vote for you as well! ;)

(you're a really pretty a well-styled woman ;))

Kathie    0

I have voted and shared on my facebook page ! good luck

tash0007    0

Please please keep voting for me, the leading lady is ahead by 220 votes if not more now, so depressing I just don't know how she is getting all these votes. =(

honeybee    0

Me neither you have done way better than her and look amazing,everyone needs to know u can vote daily,I am doing that good luck

Hmm not sure u can I just went to vote and it would not let me,maybe once 24 hrs is past u can as I did before no problem

Edited by Jewellnz

Bad Boyz    0

Voted and you are now 103 votes - just love your tropical jeans - you really should be the winner!

tash0007    0

Oh thanks, only takes 2 seconds to vote for me. I tell you, with voting, its not about who deserves to win (ie who is the best bargain hunter)...its about who you know and how active you are on facebook. That's why those kind of comps are a bit of a croc. I can't believe I'm coming third!!=(

tash0007    0

Please keep voting I have until 3pm tomorrow which means everyone who votes can it a vote in today before 3pm and one in tomorrow!!!!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!