Win Stuff - NZ Competitions
Sign in to follow this  
Bad Boyz

China - Grab One voucher

Hi - Has anyone bought a grab one voucher for China?  I've just bought 2 travel vouchers and the company is Sinorama Travel.  Love to hear of any body else who has purchased and their experiences.  I've had a look on Trip Advisor and some speak well of them and some don't.  

I purchased a China grab one voucher a few years ago. The company was Nexus Holidays. It was so good i booked another 2 trips with them. No problems at all. Everything as stated. Tiring but great.

Thanks for this Jack as hubby is a little apprehensive.  I saw Nexus and both companies stay at pretty much the same places.  Is the accommodation very far away from the cities?  I've booked 5 excursions out of 7 with them, but as you say it does look like you are on the go every day.  

We're flying into Beijing (won't tell us the airline until a month before, but we need to get from Wgtn to Ak on flights so am hoping there are some deals).  Catch the bullet train down to Suzhou, onto Hangzhou, Huangshan and then onto Shanghai.  It's 11 days'.  

If you have any tips or advise I'd appreciate it.  Thanks

No the hotels were not out. Often dinner was late so I didn't go out again. Do not feel pressure into buying at any outlet. Alot of things you can pick up at the markets cheaper. Did you choose The Golden Mask Dynasty? It was really good.