Win Stuff - NZ Competitions
Sign in to follow this  
Buzz Bumble

Mighty Ape Birthday Hunt 2018: Win a Spider-Man PlayStation 4 Pack

Mighty Ape are running another "hunt" competition ... no need to buy anything, just find the hidden image locations.

203418647.jpg

Birthday Hunt: Win a PlayStation 4 PRO Spider-Man Console!

To celebrate Mighty Ape's 10th Birthday we're having a Birthday Hunt! We're giving you all the chance to WIN a PlayStation 4 PRO Spider-Man Console worth $749.00! These things are now sold out, so you can't buy them anymore!

We have five secret monkeys in gift boxes hidden around the site. They look like this (pictured below) and they've been discreetly placed at the bottom of 5 product pages across our site. We have loads of products listed on our site so you're going to need to be clever to find them. :P

You'll find the hidden monkeys in the following categories – Books, Collectibles, Games, Movies & TV, and Toys. To make the Birthday Ape Hunt a little easier here are five handy clues to help you find them:

When you find a hidden monkey, just click on it to let us know that you've found it. Promotion commences 7:00am, 12 September and entries close at 11:59pm, 16 September, 2018.

203418648.jpg

Pro Hunter Prize: Find all five monkeys and you will automatically go into the draw to win a PlayStation 4 PRO Spider-Man Console worth $749.00 and 12 months of FREE SHIPPING with Primate!

Consolation Prize: Find at least one monkey and you'll go into the draw to win one of five $50 Mighty Ape Gift vouchers and one month of FREE SHIPPING with Primate!

You have until 11:59pm on Sunday to find the monkeys. We'll announce the lucky winners on Monday.

Please do not post answers in the comments below. Entrants who have been found to be cheating will be disqualified from the competition. Full competition terms and conditions.

Make sure to check out our Big Birthday Sale too for thousands of birthday bargains!

Good luck and happy hunting! ;)

Edited by Buzz Bumble

As someone else pointed out to me a while back, the item you're looking for is usually on the first page or so of each categories main listings, you just have to be able to connect them with the clues, which is usually fairly obvious, but I did have to get the last two answers from another forum - apparently you have to be a sports / basketball fan to understand the "Thunder" - "Steve Adams" connection, so I would never have looked at that product's page. 

I knew "Extinct" was bound to be a dinosaur connection (Jurassic World is fairly a new DVD) and "Jail" was probably going to be Monopoly (I first looked at a little travel Monopoly game). "Dribble" had me first looking at baby items in Toys, but then when I looked at the Games category it was Basketball that  seemed so obvious.

Very clever Buzz - certainly gets your thinking cap zooming around.  Well done.